If you’ve been reading my posts for a while, you will know a few things about me:
1. I’m a tomboy through and through. Which means that fashion is an after thought at best.
2. Fitness is a lifestyle for me. Which means that my favorite hair style is a pony tail.
3. I love my son, now 9 Months. Which means that I don’t have a lot of spare time
4. I have a demanding job. which means I have a demanding job
5. I’m about to move to a new home which means I have no idea what each room should look like.
Given all that, I’m also now related, by marriage, to someone has more style in her little pinkie toe than I do in my entire body. She’s introducing me to concepts that I didn’t even know existed. She’s a huge blogger too and through her connections, I’m starting to put a great deal amount of thought into how I’m going to make my new house a home. Let me introduce you to…
1. Family Room/Kitchen (since it is where we will be spending the majority of our time)
2. Master bed room (I’ve always wanted a relaxing retreat and that’s what I intend to create)
3. Ian’s Room (I’ve got an idea about what this would look like already so it might be easy)
4. My Office
5. Living Room (I’ve got NO idea about this room)
6. Dining Room (Same as above)
7. Ian’s Play corner (I think I know what to do here as well)
So I wanted to share the first of a few pictures that I think could inspire me.
for the family room
for our living room.