Man, I didn’t know that tantrums would begin this early. E had one this morning that I couldn’t help but laugh at.
Let me set the stage…
- 7:09 A.M. (we’re supposed to leave at 7:00)
- E has woken up and I go to get him from his pack and play (because we still in temporary housing)
- Upon doing so, I smell something a little foul
- Walking him into the room where I change him, I feel something slimy on my hand that’s wrapped around his back
- Wanna guess? If you guessed Pooo, then you’re right!!
- I’m in my work clothes trying not to get it on me and he starts getting upset. Now granted, he was just waking up but I’m now in supermom mode trying to get us out the door. Needless to day, he was not happy with my lack of empathy for his condition.
If you can’t see the video, here’s just a few images of the end of the video. I wish I could’ve gotten the first part of the tantrum but my hands were a little full.