This year, I’m taking a different approach to the typical new years resolutions because, lets face it, something always happens to through you off course. Besides, with school running the entire year, I’m not going to be able to do much more than what I’m doing right now. So at the end of the year, these are the things I’m hoping to have done, my 2012 Bucket List.
1. Record at least a mile for every day of the year (maybe 2). Total – 730 miles Minimum.
2. Complete 2 Half Marathons and 2 Triathlons
3. Get in whatever workout I can on those days that just get so busy
3. Teach E to say “Mama”
4. Decorate 2 rooms in our new home. I’m thinking my office and the master bedroom need some sprucing up but the entryway is on the list too.
5. Increase my completed Pinterest Project List. I’ve got a couple that I’ve been trying to do for a while.
6. Learn to work my new Sillouhette Cameo machine. It’s just waiting to be utilized. I just need to sit down and focus. Any projects you recommend?
So that’s it. I’ve been thinking about it and that’s all I’m comfortable committing too. What are you doing? What are your resolutions?