The last thing I want to do is clean. I hate it. Ask my husband, he does 90% of the cleaning in our house. When I was asked to review a glass cleaner I struggled with whether or not I was right person to do it. Then I realized I was EXACTLY the right person to do it. Why? Because when I clean, I want it to be done right. I don’t want to have to go back over it. I have miles to run and cleaning better not get in the way.
So I signed up and ordered the 3 pack of Fish Foam (I love the name) and it within a couple days arrived at my door. By the way, you can only purchase this product online. I was amazed by how much I received. The 3 pack costs $13.95. I’m pretty sure I (or my husband) could clean every glass surface in my house and the cars for the next 6 months. Below I’m trying to illustrate how big these cans are. Thats the economy size jar of peanut butter. Yeah, that big!
Benefit #3…It smells awesome! I love when you can smell the clean.
Benefit #4…It cleans amazingly. I tried to get a picture of the before and after but I’m just not that good of a photographer. Take my word for it. Where there use to be toddler finger prints there is now sparkly pretty glass.
So here’s the deal, Fish Foam wants 3, of my readers to try it. Yep, 3. So you better enter!!!
Winners will be randomly selected next Monday…February 20th so hurry and enter.
You’ve got so many chances to win. Here’s how:
1. Leave a comment telling us what you’d clean with it.
2. Pin it! There’s a button at the top and leave a comment letting me know you did.
3. Follow my blog, leave a comment letting me know you did.
4. Follow Fish Foam on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know you followed.
5. Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know you followed.
6. Like Fish Foam on Facebook.
7. Tweet the following and leave a comment letting me know you did.
I just entered the #giveaway to get a free 3 pack of @FishFoam glass cleaner over at @momslrb http://www.momslittlerunningbuddy.com/
Must be a US resident to win.