Even though it’s almost 70 degrees here in STL, I’m feeling like throwing some snowballs at some of my favorite bloggers and posts.
Fabulous Bloggers – Heads up bloggers…I have a snowball with your name on it. Don’t worry, I through it out of love! Everyone has their “go to” bloggers. People they connect with and enjoy keeping up with. Here’s a great list of mine:
1. Christine – Love Life Surf – Christine is a mom of 2 boys a little older than E. Her personality, mindset and drive make her one of my favorites.
2. Angela – Happy Fit Mama – Another amazing mom. The name of the game with Angela is practicality. She’s always providing useful information. One of these days I’m going to link up to her Weekly Meal planning.
3. Michelle – NYCRunningMama – Another Mom (seeing a trend here?). Michelle just recently became a mom of two and her love of running is pretty inspiring. She helps me remember why I love running. Also, she really needs your help right now as she tries to accomplish one of her dreams (and one of mine)
4. Laura – Mommy Run Fast – A mom of one and so motivational, Laura’s blog is fun! There’s always something to do and that you can be
5. Madeline – Food Fitness and Family – I love Madeline! We’ve had a chance to meet a few times and run together. She’s a mom to one and an army wife and just a wonderful person. You have to check her blog out.
6. Maria – Lift Love Life – A fellow Preggo and fitness buff, I love Maria. She’s a beautiful person that is always letting you into her life. She’s super easy to connect with. She’s a mom to a crazy little boy too so we have that in common.
7. Pavement Runner – Gotta represent some of the guys. Pavement Runner is a dad, runner and all around good guy. His blog is full of fun and motivation. You can always find songs to add to your playlist and maybe a little inspiration to run that extra mile.
Hopefully those guys have successfully ducked my attempt to through a snowball. 🙂 And if you’re looking for even more amazing bloggers, might I suggest you check out the ladies of my Hood to Coast team, as well as the MANY members of FitFluential or SweatPink. All of which are on Twitter for you to easily fine. Just search #FitFluential or #SweatPink and last but not least, you can always find many other runners by checking out the lady runners of Team Oiselle.