E has been of an age where we’ve been leaving him with a sitter more and more so that S and I can spend a little free time together. We have our “go to” sitters, which is nice, but it will be even nicer know that we have the knew SitterCity Sitterati Apps on our phone.
- Keep sitters organized in one handy place
- Create a job and send to all your sitters at once, rather than sending multiple text messages
- Book sitters from the app
- Easy to pay right from the app, rather than going to the ATM and getting cash
As if that’s not cool enough, think about it from the sitter’s perspective:
- Get easy access to jobs from parents you already know
- Get paid right into your account
- See all the babysitting jobs you’re booked for in one location
Can you imagine how cool that would’ve been to have that when we were growing up? I did a lot of babysitting and it did get to be kind of crazy organizing all those jobs.
So let’s look a little more at how it works. As a parent:
- Just text your sitters to invite them (fun fact: this is a feature Sitterati added based upon feedback from our fellow bloggers!)
- Upload your credit card to pay sitters and pay them at the end of the job
- Post a job
- Get confirmation from the first sitter to respond
As a Sitter:
- Accept invite from parents you work for or invite them yourself using via texting
- Set up an account so they can pay you directly once the job is done
When they post a job, you can respond right away and the job is confirmed
- There is an identified gap in the market when it comes to scheduling and booking sitters
- It’s pioneering with parent-to-sitter mobile payments
- It just went live and the Sitterati team is looking for feedback from parents and sitters to help build it into a truly useful and beneficial app
So, you think you want to give it a try, check out the app or at the very least provide some feedback to make it more useful? If so, download it here and setup it up! If you’re one to use sitters a lot, I think you’re going to find it very useful!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.