Christmas came early in my house. That’s right, through FitFluential, Mizuno sent me the newest addition to their fabulous family. The newly designed Mizuno Wave Rider 17. An all around great neutral shoe. The shoe launches December 5th.
It is designed for every runner. It’s lighter (for the fast people), it’s smoother (for the long runners), and it’s a pretty fierce shoe (for the fashionistas).
I’ve put about 10 miles on these shoes so far and I’ve loved every mile. They are the perfect catalyst for those looking for a brilliant run. I don’t want to diminish the engineering that went into this shoe. It is a result of a lot of time and effort by people much smarter than me so here are all the secret weapons that make this shoe fabulous (ie technical details).
Here are a few Technical Details:
- 8.8 ounces
- U4ic midsole delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Dissolving upper fit with new DMF execution and soft, supple mesh materials.
- New sockliner with increased resiliency and responsiveness.
- SmoothRide Engineer for a Brilliant Run.
- Lateral Forefoot Sculpting for smooth touchdown and transition.
- Blown rubber forefront with deep flex grooves for optimal flexibility and cushioning.
I loved them so much, I didn’t just want to write about them and show you a picture or two. I wanted you to see them. So MiniE and I created this SHORT review. Won’t you take a look?
So where would you take these pretty babies? Where would your brilliant run be?
Related Post: Mizuno Wave Sayonara Shoe Review