Angela over at HappyFitMama posted her reverse bucketlist and I really liked the way she explained it.
It isn’t supposed to be a brag or a “look at me and the special things I’ve done” list. It’s just a bit of reflection and an attempt to stay focused on the positives. Sometimes, we fall short of our own expectations, or we see others who’ve far exceeded the expectations we set for ourselves. For a second, we can forget how awesome we are.
So I sat down to think about it…Let’s see how this goes.
1. Played college volleyball
2. Traveled Europe
3. Got a Master’s degree
4. Bought my first house by myself
5. Sang on the Opryland Stage
6. Became a God parent
7. Ran a Marathon
8. Got Search and Rescue SCUBA certified
9. Competed in Fitness Competitions
10. Started a Blog
11. Got Married
12. Created and coordinated a charity run
13. Did a backflip on a high school basketball court
14. Started the first student run bank in Illinois
15. Drank wine in Sonoma
16. Ran the Stairs of RedRocks
17. Tubed down the side of a mountain
18. Learned to Waterski
19. Ran Hood to Coast
20. Presented to an Attorney General
21. Got an unusual piercing
22. Learned to sew
23. Kissed on the top of the Empire State Building
24. Worked out on TV…pregnant
25. Gave birth to two babies. (Baby 1, Baby 2)
26. Played softball in the little league world series
27. Saw David Letterman
28. Danced with my dad at my wedding
That was fun. I’m sure I’m missing so many but these are what jumped out immediately. I would love to here what would be on your reverse bucketlist.
So why not…let’s do it! Tell me..