Ever have one of those weeks were you got pulled in a million directions? Oh wait, that’s every week for you too?!
Well, this was one that was especially taxing but somehow managed to maintain a pretty good level of motivation through a few longer than normal work nights. My workouts weren’t ideal but they were consistent.
- Sunday – 4 mile stroller run with E
- Monday – Skipped and took the kids to the park
- Tuesday – 3 mile interval run, and core work
- Wednesday – Skipped, made a good dinner and played with the kids
- Thursday – 3 mile run…late…like 9:30 and stretching
- Friday – Arm Curls…Shiraz Arm Curls 🙂
- Saturday – PLAN – Early morning workout, park time, and toddler haircut (pray for us, E hates getting his hair cut!)
I haven’t been getting as much time with the weights or my bike as I would like but when time is limited and I’m stressed, I can always count on a good run to break my funk. You can see these and a few other pictures from the week on Instagram.
Enough about workouts..can we talk things I’m loving right now (this is going to be all over the board)
1. Work Clothes – I know this sounds odd but I love getting dressed up for work. Lately I’ve done a refresh on my work wardrobe and it’s just gotten me jazzed to go to work. I know..sounds crazy but it’s true. I really love the navy and green combination and I found this blazer at The Limited on sale. They have a great selection of blazers right now and if you catch them with a sale going on, they are a great price! Every working mom needs a few good versatile blazers.
|Green and Navy Combination|
2. NatureBox – I’ll be the first to admit, I don’t usually go out on a limb with my food but I got a NatureBox as a member of the PopSugar Select bloggers and I really have enjoyed trying some snacks I wouldn’t have normally tried. The box I got had a great selection but dare I say the pistachios were gone in a day?! This is something I am seriously considering subscribing to. It’s not only good for me to try new things but E got excited about them too and tried all the snacks! This is the PopSugar Select Must have box and for a limited time it’s 50% off. Check them out here: bit.ly/PopSugarMHNB
So that’s just a random smattering of stuff I know but that is pretty much the way I’ve rolled this entire week.
How was your week? How were your workouts? Have you ever tried NatureBox?
POPSUGAR and NatureBox provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have Snacks by NatureBox box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own, and POPSUGAR and NatureBox did not tell me what to say or how to say it.