Oh boy…isn’t it funny that with a shorter week doesn’t necessarily mean less work? For me what it means is that you cram 5 days worth into 4. But I’m not complaining (anymore), the weekend is almost here we should high five that!
|Let’s connect on Instagram!|
1. Meeting Meb – The highlight of the week for me was definitely meeting Meb (aka Boston Marathon Winner). He came to St. Louis to help promote the Rock ‘n’ Roll event, reveal the course which I’m SUPER excited about and just show us some love which we greatly appreciated. To the tune of 250 strong all running together. I can’t get over just how awesome the running community is and Meb is at the top of the list. Seriously, an inspirational story and so down to earth. Did you know his fastest mile is 4:02??? Seriously. If you want to register for the St. Louis Rock ‘n’ Roll, I would love to see you. Register here and use code: MomsLRB for $10 off.
2. Group Run – Meb led all of us on a group run around the Fleet Feet that we met up at. I’m pretty sure the neighborhood was not prepared for 250 of us to descend but they handled it gracefully. I got to meet some IG friends as well which is always awesome.
3. Outdoor Soccer – I told you the story earlier this week of how I lost my marbles crossing the aisle at Target (read story here). Well all that was in preparation for E’s first outdoor soccer practice. Equipped with shin guards and cleats, this little guy looks less and less like my baby and more like a boy. I’m not sure how I feel about that but he seems to be ok with it.
4. MORE PONYTAILS – I can’t get enough baby ponytails. This one is especially sweet. Don’t you just want to cuddle that face?!
5. Getting a jump on Halloween – Don’t shoot me for saying this but before you know it, Halloween will be here and all the good costumes will be picked over so I got ahead of it this year! Both kids have costumes. MiniE’s is just about as adorable as that ponytail. Seriously.
5 Weekend Plans:
- Cuddle, Snuggle
- Car Shop
- Decorate – DIY style. I have some ideas, I can’t wait to try out!
Don’t forget there’s only a couple days left to register to win a CamelBak Arc Grip water bottle and stay tuned for more fun giveaways!
So let’s raise our glasses (or water bottles) and toast to the weekend! Here’s hoping yours is relaxing, rejuvenating and fantastic in every way possible!
Cheers my friends!