Yeah! Friday is here. It’s been a crazy week and I’m pretty happy that the weekend is here. Ever have one of those weeks where, despite your best effort, nothing goes right? Yeah, that was this week for me. So the weekend is about regrouping and starting fresh but before we ride off into the sunset of the weekend, here are a few highlights from the week.
1. BABY PIGTAILS – Last week MiniE sported the top spout. This week we tried for pigtails. She actually let me put them in but the quickly fell out for all her craziness.
2. New Bra – I was so excited to receive the newest version of my FAVORITE sports bra, the handful bra. Here’s a sneak peak. I’ll have a review with full view of the new features of the MADE IN THE USA bra this week. Check them out now or wait for my review.
3. Cupcakes – Sunday I was home with puny kids. It was a rest day for me so we were all going a little stir crazy so why not make some S’more cupcakes for my baby sister’s birthday. I wish I could say they came out as well as they look but I didn’t get the graham cracker crust quite right.
4. Bike MS – Saturday was a huge achievement for me. I rode my first 50+ bike ride, 75 miles to be exact. It was physically and mentally challenging and I’m extremely grateful to have ridden with this group of seasoned riders. You can read all about the experience and the five lessons I learned.
5. Fresh wave and Title Nine Delivery – Two brands with something to offer all of us. Fresh Wave is an amazing natural odor eliminator perfect for every smelly situation in your house and if you’re like me, there are plenty of opportunities for stinky. I’m in the midst of testing it out. I can’t wait to tell you all about it. I also got not one but two exclusive Title Nine Timbuk2 gymbags. One is for me to review. It’s a perfect fit since my gym bag usually carries my smelly gym clothes. We will see how Fresh Wave and this bag are natural best friends. Oh yeah, the other one is for you. One heck of a giveaway coming your way next week!
What’s on tap for the weekend?
2. Obligatory CostCo run where I will spend $100+ on all the things I hate to spend money on…detergent, toilet paper and all the other fun stuff we buy in bulk.
3. Tiny Tot Soccer
4. Family Celebrations
5. Following the New Balance Reach the Beach relay on twitter and instagram. I’m so excited for everyone running. It’s going to be an amazing experience.
What’s on tap for your weekend? Do you buy in bulk? What have you found is good to buy at Cosco?