I probably should have named the post a little bit more vague but I’m just too excited. I have hinted about it on social media but it’s finally time to let the cat out of the bag!
I have teamed up with some amazing partners to create a day dedicated to all of you who go the extra mile (pun intended) to live a healthy lifestyle.
On November 8th, people all over are invited to celebrate National Stroller Running Day. There are so many ways to get involved:
- Head over to RunStrollerRun and find a stroller friendly race in your area! Sign up and enjoy with your little running buddies.
- Set out on your own, push, pull, walk or run with your little buddies.
- Organize a local run and get together with your local community of runners. Encourage everyone to bring a pack of diapers to donate to your charity of choice.
- I’ll be hosting a meet up in St. Louis. I hope to see tons of moms there! I’ll have both a single and a double BOB for people to test drive!
- Sign up to participate in the next Moms-in-Training program in your area.
Snap some pictures and share your celebration on social media using the hashtag: #StrollerRun14. Then head back here to improve your chances to win some of these amazing prizes!!
Want even more chances to win? Save the date for November 4th at 8 pm EST. Come join me and others in a #StrollerRun14 Twitter Party hosted by Pregnancy Awareness where we will be giving away more strollers and other must-have fitness related prizes!! Seriously! You are gonna be busy in early November! More details to come on the chat soon!
Leading up to National Stroller Running Day, I’ll be featuring some great tips, tricks and workouts from me and some of my other amazing blogger moms and dads perfect for you and your little running buddies!
Check out all the ways you can win below! So many chances! Get involved today!
Check out the amazing twitter chat details and link up your National Stroller Running Day post here!