Oh how I love weekends especially LONG weekends! This one was one for the books. It was full of food, family, running and holiday spirit!
We got such a good time hanging out with family. It was exactly what weekends should be! So why not just tell the weekend story through pictures.
You can see all the weekend fun on my Instagram Feed.
1. GYM was open on Thanksgiving so S and I took turns going. I spent the majority of my time there making my forearms and back quack.
2. After my gym session, I took my shower, I thought the kids were playing in E’s room only when I looked up..I see MiniE washing her feet in the sink.
3. Yep…that just about sums it up. Best picture from Thanksgiving!
4. On Saturday E and I made sugar cookies. While he loved the experience and I loved the memory, I was glad when bedtime came around.
5. After Saturday’s Run, while trying to snap a picture of the Flipbelt, MiniE decided she wanted in on the action.
6. I don’t very often but when it’s 65 degrees on Sunday and I’m out for a run, sometimes I just feel the need to handstand!
7. This is the family Santa. I have a picture somewhere of Ian standing next to him about two years ago but I can’t find it so let’s start the tradition again.
8. Sunday was Noni’s birthday so we spent sometime celebrating her birthday and MiniE conned her into reading some books.
So there it is…the weekend, all marvelous second of it. How was your weekend? Did you turkey trot? What was the highlight?