If there’s one thing I love more than running and fitness is being able to do it whenever and wherever I want. That’s where UniqueFit1.com comes in. When they approached me all they wanted was for me to tell you that they existed and to consider shopping them when you go out to buy your fitness gear. Then I started browsing their site and found myself getting lost (and drooling) over all the options their selection of products would offer me. I came up with my 5 Home Gym Essentials (wishlist). You might be surprised but all these things can be found right there on UniqueFit1.com.
1. Schwinn Spin Bike – So in my mind I’m an amazing cyclist. I know the reality of it all is that I’m just barely getting by in the triathlon world but this bike would help me get stronger and I would totally want to get on it in the winter.
2. Barbell – This one is for my husband as much as it is for me but in terms of having an ideal home gym, this would be a huge asset and the price is really competitive.
3. Lifeline USA Jungle Gym – This might be my next purchase. I love the suspension products and the benefit they provide. This is another one of those extremely versatile home gym pieces and at this price, you can definitely afford to add!
4. BOSU Ball – Why I’ve never pulled the trigger and purchased one is a question but I think it’s time. This is an extremely versatile piece of home gym equipment.
5. OPTP Activ8r – Mobility, Flexibility and Movement are HUGE for runners and any device that can help us achieve that is ideal. Add this to your arsenal and you’ll be able to attack any ache and pain that might come your way!
OH! I almost forgot to tell you, they also carry POLAR so I got the Loop which I’ve always wanted to help me with my motivational rut this time of year!
So there you have it! My list of Home Gym equipment. Head over to UniqueFit1.com and check out the selection.
What home gym items are on your wish list?
I was compensated for this post but all opinions are my own.