It’s that time of the year…the time we all start thinking about gifts…what to buy for the people on your list. Well, you’re in luck because I have gift ideas for fitness junkie on your list! So let’s get into it shall we?
Fitness Gift Ideas
1. For Two Fitness Apparel. I know, this will only be applicable to certain people on your list but if you have a pregnant runner or gym goer, they will LOVE a tank or capris (or both) from For Two Fitness. They fit so well and I wore the capris long after my pregnancy. They are so comfortable! Now through 12/5, they are offering 20% off when you use the code: Monday20. Shop now!
2. TRX. Ok, so I know this one is pricier but the flexibility and convenience it provides is priceless. The TRX system is toll that allows you to use your bodyweight to perform all kinds of exercises. I have to go all the way to the gym right now to use it and I wish Santa would bring me my own set. Shop now!
3. Flipbelt. This little belt is amazing in what it holds and what it can provide in terms of security. It carries my phone, cash and sometimes mace if need be. For just under $30 this is a great gift for the runner in your life! Shop now! Use code: Sweat10 for 10% off.
4. Polar Loop. This might be a little selfish but this is perfect for every fitness junkie on your list because it can help everyone stay motivated or improve on current fitness. At right around $100, it’s a great gift that will keep on giving! Shop now!
5. CamelBak Forge. There are no more caffeinated person I know than a runner. Besides, insulated doesn’t just mean hot, it can be cold as well. I use insulated mugs to keep chocolate milk cold and ready for me when I get done racing! Shop now!
6. BOB Revolution SE Stroller. Splurge? Maybe to some but this is THE BEST, THE ONLY Stroller you will need. Mine has more miles on it than most of my shoes. Do it! I promise you won’t be disappointed. Shop now!
I’ve got a surprise for you! For Two Fitness wants to jump start your Christmas shopping with a $50 Giftcard Giveaway. So let’s go ahead and give that away shall we? I’ll also be back with my stocking stuffer ideas!