So last week I revealed some of my recommended Christmas gifts for the fitness junkie (and there’s a great giveaway going on for a couple more days) but if you’re not into wrapping (like me) than maybe stocking stuffers are more your speed. So here are my top 5 stocking stuffer for fitness lovers.
- Nuun – What better gift than the gift of hydration?! A Nuun tube (or two) will fit nicely into anyone stocking. If you’re buying for me, make sure you grab Nuun Energy. It’s my favorite. DEAL ALERT – Free shipping on orders of $50 or more right now!
- Sparkly Soul – Long Hair? Bangs? Than Sparkly Soul is for you! I have tried so many different brands of headbands but I keep coming back to Sparkly Soul.
- Injiji Socks – Most runners will tell you, a good pair of shoes is THE most important piece of racing gear but a quick second are good socks. Buy a couple pairs and stuff that sock with some even more comfortable socks.
- Race Entry – What better motivation than to give the gift of excitement, race day jitters and an experience they won’t forget? Rock ‘n’ Roll race series are my favorite. Register and race, you won’t be disappointed. If you want to run RNRAZ, you can use my code for extra savings: MOMSLRBAZ gives you $15 off.
- Wireless earbuds – The most expensive of the stocking stuffers but the handiest. I’m a loyal music runner and love the freedom from wires that a pair of in-ear wireless earphones provide. I have used both Jabra and Jaybird and my favorite is Jabra but both are good. I really wish Bose would make some.
- An extra bonus and free would be to print these Fit Coupons and nestle them right next to the socks and Nuun. They are so thoughtful for the fitness family! Print them and see more gift options here!
I get so excited this time of year, I love gift giving especially when it’s for someone that I know will enjoy it. I want to help you do some gift giving too.
I’m giving you a chance to win 2 tubes of Nuun, a free race entry of your choice to a Rock ‘n’ Roll Race and a Sparkly Soul headband! Keep them for yourself or give them..whatever you decide someone will have a merry Christmas!