It’s no secret that I LOVE Rock ‘n’ Roll Races. I’ve done: Chicago, St. Louis, Los Angeles and Arizona and they have all been amazing. If you’re in the process of trying to decide what race to run as your first half or full, I want to let you know you can’t go wrong with a Rock ‘n’ Roll race. There are so many reasons why you should add a Rock ‘n’ Roll to your calendar but I wanted to share 5 very important.
1. Professional Planning
– One of the most important things that a good race will do is never leave you guessing. From the time you register (be sure to use code MomsLRB for $15 off any race) to the time you cross the finish line, the Rock ‘n’ Roll race organizers will keep you motivated and in-the-know.
2. Course Design
– Race design is challenging. I understand. I coordinate a 10K every year and it can be challenging to find just the right route that will keep you challenges while also keeping entertained. Rock ‘n’ Roll are pro’s at course design. I have really enjoyed and gotten to see so many great cities between mile 1 and 26.2. Normally, I take one quick glance but then let the course reveal itself as I run it. It’s a fun surprise.
– Rock ‘n’ Roll not only designs the best bling but they give you so many ways to earn it. Depending on the location, you can adorn yourself with a marathon, half marathon, 10K, 5K, or remix medals and don’t forget the heavy medal. If you complete two or more races, you’ll be eligible for the heavy medal!
4. World Class Expo
– I you haven’t been to a race expo before Rock ‘n’ Roll will spoil you. It’s like a mall for runners, all your favorite brands there to wish you good luck and show you all the latest gear.
5. Location, Location, Location
– No matter where you live you can find a Rock ‘n’ Roll within driving distance or in the perfect location for a racecation. I have my eyes set on Dublin, Ireland but you can check out all the races here.
Thinking about signing up? Well, stop thinking and start doing. Check out my running page for training plans and workouts that will keep you training for weeks!
I’ll even help you get to the starting line a little cheaper. Use code: MOMSLRB for $15 off any race (except mexico).