Happy Freaking Friday! Seriously, I’m so glad it’s here. It has been a crazy week…sadly not much working out so let’s play the Friday 5 on Instagram. Are we connected? Connect.
1. I had a few people really love this. I said it in my post about how running has changed me. It’s true isn’t it? Read post here.
2. We went over to a friends house Tuesday night. MiniE spotted her boys pj’s on the chair and decided she and BabyL needed to put them on. Such a mother hen already. (don’t forget to check out the uncontrollable bellies). Too Cute!
3. E had a birthday party at the Magic House with a few other boys but that didn’t stop MiniE from getting right in the thick of things. I love how strong of a personality she’s showing already!
4. So my baby sister (pictured left) has been asking me to train her a little. Of course I said yes but that has meant getting up at 5:00 to work with her. Turns out it’s not so bad. Now if I only had the willpower to do it everyday.
5. Think of it as my version of Cribs but getting to see what other people are doing/using to stay fit interests me and interests many of you. So I shared my treadmill and what I like/don’t like about it along with a few tips for shopping for your own. Read post here.
I thought I would mix a few posts here.
1. Truth is..February is, BY FAR, my least favorite month of the year. It’s like Tuesday. There isn’t much to look forward too.
2. Truth is..all I want to do right now is hibernate. Between tending to sick kids, work kicking it up a notch and trying to get our rental cleaned up, I’m tired and my running has taken the hit.
3. Truth is…I’ve added two more traveling races to my calendar but I can’t tell you just yet but I’m SO FREAKIN excited!
4. Truth is..I’m feeling a little guilty for not making fresh dinners very often. I’m making about 3 meals a week and left overs the rest of the time. I would REALLY love to have an in-house chef. Any takers?
5. Truth is..I need to work on my strength and agility more. I might need it all sooner than later. 🙂
Oh and don’t forget I have a Stella & Dot giveaway still going on! Register here.