Yeah for a week with no travel. This should be a relatively “normal” week so I’m getting to do some meal planning this week. I’ve finally got my training plan figured out…at least at a high level. So let’s get the food plan to match.
We will make this quick, I used my meal planning worksheet to get the dinner and lunches set. Check it out here. I’ll also be following my smart snacking at the office options to get me through the week as well.
- Lunch- Leftovers from Sunday
- Dinner: Left overs or Soup/Sandwiches
- Lunch – Lean Cuisine
- Dinner -Bratwurst and Pasta salad. I’m so craving warm summer nights. It’s supposed to be 55 degrees so you can be sure we’re grilling.
- Lunch – Leftovers
- Dinner – Soup and Sandwiches
- Lunch – Turkey Sandwich
- Dinner – Greek Chicken and Tomato/Cucumber salad
- Lunch – Soup
- Dinner – Pasta Roma (It’s Lent so no meat on Friday) – I might look up some of Deb and Tina’s Meatless Monday Options
- Leftovers and possibly Chick-fil-a
Would I love to do more? Yes but that’s just not the reality of our schedule. I have a ton of other options you can look at here.