Oh man! I have so much to tell you about. I feel like it’s been a good two weeks since I’ve talked to you. So rather than try to catch you up in a series of posts, I thought I would try to catch you up in a series of statements. Head over to Instagram to see all the fun. Instagram. Let’s begin.
1. Two weeks ago I went home to my hometown festival for TONS of family time, a little music and some fitness.
2. At said festival I finished my first triathlon of the year.
3. At said triathlon, I actually placed first in my age group! Thinking there was no way that would happen, I left before the awards. As soon as it arrives, I’ll share it!
4. I have been working like mad to get ready for National Stroller Running Day which was yesterday.
5. I had shirt orders to fill, tweets to send and meetings with my sponsors.
6. During that time, I also had a CRAZY busy work week which included a couple of business dinners but luckily no work travel.
7. However, at one of those work functions, I got a call from Scott that Zoey had been sick all over our house. So I rushed home to help. It’s been 5 days and she’s finally starting to feel better. Thank god! Poor Scott was shampooing carpets nightly (yes, Scott does the cleaning in our house and he’s REALLY good at it).
8. I didn’t workout in the week between the triathlon and National Stroller Running Day. Ok, I lied, I worked out twice but it didn’t feel like much.
9. I traveled to Los Angeles Saturday morning (for 36 hours) to meet up with BOB and get setup for the Club MomMe’s Stroll ‘n’ Run event.
10. The virtual event was accompanied by the Los Angeles event and it was amazing!
11. I’m home for an ENTIRE five days then I head back out for a road trip for some family celebration! It’s going to be so much fun! I haven’t seen some of these magnificent people in years!
12. I’m hoping to find a routine again this week. Monday’s done and we’ve been in the gym, the kids are back on their schedule and we’re humming along.
13. I’m still feeling very humbled by all the engagement and enjoyment that was felt on Sunday. If you want to experience it, go search for #StrollerRun15 on Instagram or Twitter.
14. It couldn’t have happened with out the amazing support of our sponsors. They trusted me and for that I will be forever grateful. Please do me a favor and give some love to BOB Gear (follow them on twitter), Mizuno Running, Crocs, and Garmin. I have loved them all for a long time and now they feel like family!
15. There will be a #StrollerRun15. I’m taking a little bit of a break but then will be back in planning mode soon.
Ok, there it is. Quick and dirty but you’re up to speed!