It’s FRIDAY!! Can we yell it from the mountain tops?! Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining about the week. In fact, I loved it. No travel, several workouts despite my crappy hip but there’s just something about Fridays. Am I right?
On Friday we love to share some of our favorites from the week….our favorite photos and any other random thing that might be worth sharing. So let’s start with my five favorite pics from the week.
1. These Kids…That Toy. That is our newest family fitness machine. The Burley D’Lite is helping me spend more time with the kids by taking them on a ride with me.
2. After coming home on Sunday, these kids and I spent some much needed time together. After dinner, I watched them enjoy some ice cream on the patio.
3. MiniE…This little diva is going to be IMPOSSIBLE to wake up when she’s older. It’s tough now. I’m amazed at how much she loves to sleep. Every morning, we have to wake her up in stages. First, slightly open the curtains…leave it like that for a few minutes. Next, come in and speak quietly.
4. Celebrity Sightings…In the airport on the way home we ran into this dude behind me. Know who it is? Charles Barkley. Want to see a better picture? Head over to Stuftmama.com. She was brave enough to ask for a pic. 🙂
5. The newest stroller…We are welcoming the newest stroller to the garage. The Bugaboo Runner is ours to try out. I plan to take it out this weekend. I’ll tell you how it went soon!
I also wanted to share five things that got me excited this week:
1. BLOGFEST is next week. Yes. I’ve been doing a lot of traveling but this one has been on the books for a LONG time and I can not wait to go. Many of the trips I go on are for work so there isn’t much excitement in sitting on a plane to go and sit in a meeting but this one is so much different. It’s my first time at IDEA World and my first time at Blogfest. I would be excited to go as a participant but I’ll be presenting. The middle child in me loves presenting and talking to people and sharing ideas…there is just something so electric about it. So next Thursday, I’ll be heading to LA for the third time this year. So stay tuned on IG, and Periscope for fun insights from the trip!
2. The Sun. I know this might sound sort of strange but I think it’s been well over a week since we’ve seen it. In fact, we didn’t even see it in Atlanta. So the thought of possibly seeing some sun this weekend is beyond exciting. We haven’t even had a lot of heat which is going to make it VERY hard to say good-bye to summer if we aren’t even fed up with it. Know what I’m saying?!
3. New Toys. Over the past week, I’ve gotten two new toys that I’ve been dying to get out and try. See #2 for why we haven’t. So this weekend I’ll be putting together the Burley D’Lite and taking it for a bike ride. I need to get more time on the bike ASAP. I have a triathlon in two weeks. I also got the newest stroller in the Bugaboo line-up. It just happens to be a runner, so we will be trying that out as well. Full reviews will come but stay tuned on Periscope for a sneak peak at both.
4. GNC. I continue to be in love with GNC for many things. It all started back with Pro-Sculpt,(affiliate link) which I still love and now has progressed to vitamins focusing on skin, hair and nails as well as probiotics and some skin care products (cleanser, calming mask, and moisturizer). I’ve never been shy about talking about how bad my skin is so it’s been great to feel like I’m seeing some change after just a couple weeks using these products.
5.Purging. I have been making a desperate attempt to clear out the things we aren’t using anymore. Why is it so hard to get rid of things? It’s not like I’m just throwing them away. I’m trying to redirect them to the places that can use them (i.e. dress clothes to Dress for Success, old running shoes to the shoe store for recycling). There’s just something inside that keeps asking..”what if?” What if we need them again someday?
So that’s enough right?! Are you still reading? I hope so. Because now I’m asking.
What are you doing this weekend? Are you racing?