I can’t believe it’s already week 3 of the #BosuStrong challenge, time flies when you’re having fun! Last week we focused on balance and I was proud of myself for working on my pistol squats. Those things kill me! This week it’s all about stretching and toning (so timely!!) – so make sure you join in on the fun!
Since we’re talking about stretching here are 5 of my all time favorite stretches:
- I love to stretch my legs by doing raised bridges. If you have a BOSU ball, you can further engage your core.
- My favorite total body stretch is, believe it or not, downward facing dog. I’m not a yogi, but after a long run, I love how that stretch targets so many key muscle groups.
- I swear when I do cross body stretches, it feels like I could go right to sleep. It’s so relaxing.
- I stretch my mind by blogging. Does that count?!
- I try to stretch out of my comfort zone by just doing it consistently.
And if you’re looking for a great way to tone your core, here are my fave 3 tips (tricks, advice, words of wisdom, etc):
- Make it a habit to do with every workout
- Challenge yourself!
- Get Creative
So I want to know – are you #BOSUStrong? What are your five favorite stretches? Share them, make it your own and then tag me in it and share with your friends! Let’s all be #BOSUSTRONG.
Notes: You do not need to own or have access to a BOSU to participate. By participating you will have a chance to win a BOSU and other fun prizes. And please, if you are using a BOSU throughout this challenge, never stand on your BOSU with the dome facing down (images or moves down on the BOSU incorrectly will not count during this challenge).