I feel like it’s the same story just a different week and a different coast. Oh wait…that’s because it is. Last week it was the east and this week, the west. I’ll stop telling you about all the challenges because frankly, I’m tired of talking about them. Life is full of challenges and obstacles. We all experience them so let’s just get over it and get on with it!
Instead, we try the Five Things Friday theme that Angela does so well. This is going to be crazy random so hopefully you can follow along.
- Sky Zone Fenton – I had the chance to take the family to the soft opening of a new Sky Zone here in the St. Louis. Having never been, I wasn’t sure what to expect but when we walked in the door, I didn’t know whose eyes lit up more, mine or my kids. What a great way to cross train! Low impact and really forget that you’re actually exercising! They also have something called SkyRobics. What a great way to put some structure to it and get the most from your bounce time. If you’re close to this place check it out! If you’re in St. Louis, check out the newest Sky Zone in Fenton! Check out my awesome flipping skills here.
- 2. The Original Worm has been saving my life these days! It’s small enough to travel with (about the size of three tennis balls) but gives me the ability to target some really tender and over utilized muscle groups!
- It’s a lot of fun right now to look at Nike + training app. It’s crazy to me that in three months, I’ve tripled monthly mileage. That probably just shows you how little I was running early on but I went from 30 in July to 50 in August and right now, I’m at 80 for September and I have one long run left! Isn’t it crazy the things that motivate us? Right now, it’s that little bar graph climbing higher and higher with every run!
- I LOVE Rock ‘n’ Roll Races. They are well organized, and at least here in St. Louis have really captured some of the most unique areas to run through. I never get tired of this course. IF you are running it, let me know. Maybe we can schedule a meet up at the expo. IF you want to run it, use code: MomsLRB for $15 off! And in case you just haven’t gotten enough, there is still space (but not much) in the biggest party on pavement…Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas. I had planned to go but seeing that it’s the weekend right after New York, I don’t think we’ll be making it this year but that shouldn’t stop you! IF you want to run #RnRLV, you can get $15 off (this is rare) by using code: MomsLRBLV.
- Webisode 3 is up!!! You probably know by now that I’m running New York as part of the Asics Blogger team. We have been documenting our journey’s for the past few weeks and they just released the third webisode!! Check it out!
Ok, that’s it. That’s all I have. It’s scattered but what do you expect from me? 🙂
I need to rest up…if all goes well, I could be running 25 miles total this weekend! Wish me luck!!