This post is super easy to write. Why? Because I’m supposed to review the BOSU Ball that I received as part of a SweatPink Campaign. As a blogger, sometimes we get to review products that we’re already familiar with and in some cases that we’ve actually loved for a really long time and secretly longed to own (see this post). This is one of those posts.
So I’ll make this short and sweet. Here’s five reasons you should own a BOSU Ball.
- Versatile – I’m pretty picky about what goes in my home gym because I despise having pieces that serve only one function. This works both upper and lower body in a way that only this piece can.
- Reasonably Priced – Gym equipment prices are all over the board but at this price point, the BOSU ball is a fantastic addition to your gym.
- Compact – Slide it under a bed, or into a closet. This little guy will go just about anywhere you put him.
- Fun -Winter is going to hit soon and that means strength training mode for me so short of having monkey bars in my basement, this type of equipment allows me to change it up without trying too hard. Just about any body weight movement you can do, you can find or create a modification for using the BOSU.
- Fun – Did I mention fun?!
We are having so much fun with our BOSU. We’ve also been having a lot of fun doing the BOSUStrong Challenge. Have you been participating? Anyone can do it! You can check the hashtag #BOSUStrong and get involved!!
So check it out and get involved!!