It’s that time of year. While we should be thinking about sun protection all year round, many of us only think about it in the warmer months. (Quietly raising my hand).
With an active family sunscreen is important to not only me but to my kids as well. There are so many options out there which is good and bad. So let me help you clear the clutter a little bit and introduce you to Blue Lizard.
- The Sport formula is extremely water-resistant!
- It’s proudly made in the USA, although our formula originated in Australia (hence the name) where sunscreen standards are higher.
- The sunscreen comes in a patented Smart Bottle™ which turns blue when exposed to UV light in order to remind us it’s time to put on sunscreen!
- This full spectrum sunscreen is dermatologist and pharmacist recommended.
The other really comforting thing about this brand is that they not only want to make sure your educated on the dangers of sun exposure and skin cancer prevention but they also share what ingredients are in their sunscreen.
I’ve been using it before my runs and it’s felt great going on and not heavy. I’m not a huge fan of the spray on sunscreens. I like the creme feel of this. It goes on like lotion.
Where to buy:
You can purchase Blue Lizard online. Use code: P20MLRB for 20% off orders of $35 or more. (Expires 12/31/16)
You don’t think I would talk talk talk about this without giving you a chance to try it out for yourself did you?! Well, thanks to the great people at Blue Lizard, you have a chance at a Gift Bag of 3oz Sensitive, 3oz Face, 3oz Sport, 2 Baby sachets and 2 Color-change UV-sensitive bracelets (Total Retail Value: $44) Giveaway open to US residents only.
To enter just use the widget
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Connect with Blue Lizard:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/BlueLizardSunscreen,
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bluelizardsun,