This post was sponsored by Speedo. I received Speedo products as compensation
If any of these things are left behind, swimming lessons don’t happen. Fall is swimming lesson season for us so we are visiting the indoor pool regularly. MiniE has lessons on Monday night and E’s are on Wednesday. The timing of these and an opportunity to collaborate with Speedo was perfect. Getting ready for the pool is a process. The evening kind of looks like this….
- 5:30-6:00 – Home from work and making the kids the first of two dinners they will eat in an evening. The first is usually a peanut butter sandwich, chips and grapes (so I guess it’s more like a second lunch).
- 6:00 – 6:15 – While they are eating I’m cramming all the above items in the pool bag, silently praying I remembered it all. I’m also packing my own swim stuff in the event a little time opens up for me to get some laps in while they are learning (slim chance but I’m optimistic).
- 6:15 – 6:30 – Commute and change. The love going to swim so once we’re in the locker room getting them to focus and change is a process of it’s own. They dig around in the bag for their goggles. Fight over whose are whose. Between jabs, I strip shoes off, stuff clothes in the locker and shove their towels and goggles into their hands and push them to the pool.
- 6:35 – Only five minutes late. I’ll take it.
I love watching them learn to swim. There’s a little part of me that hopes they might want to do it competitively someday but we will cross that bridge when it comes. Right now, it’s about feeling comfortable and strong in the pool. Speedo has been part of this process every step of the way.
When you go to shop for swimming supplies what brand comes to mind first? Speedo. They have the best goggles, the best suits and I’m learning quickly that they have so much more!
We took them up on their offer to try some things and here’s what we go:
- Swimsuits for both kids: Shop the swimsuits!
- Goggles for both kids: Shop the Goggles!
- Speedo Swim Bag: Shop the bag!
I also had to try their book bag since I’m such a nut for bags and could see it coming in handy as we travel a lot with them.
The kids LOVED the suits and fought over the goggles till they realized they are exactly the same. I absolutely LOVE the pool bag. It’s huge. Holds our three towels, suits, shoes, and more!
So the next time you find yourself prepping for a trip to the pool check our bag and make sure you’re taking Speedo with you!
My blog may contain links to other websites. I am not responsible for the privacy policies of those other websites. When you click on a link, your information may be collected by those websites so I encourage you to read their privacy policies
Affiliate links are not associated with Speedo.