This post was sponsored by Speedo. I received Speedo products as compensation.
Snow Birds Rejoice!
The weather is cold, snow is on the ground and summer is no where to be found. Sounds like the perfect time to talk about vacations right? I think so! You may or may not know that around this time of year we sneak away to a beach and enjoy some small reprieve from the start of the winter blast so when Speedo wanted to help me prep for the beach, I couldn’t pass it up!
5 Must Have’s for a Beach Vacation
- Proper Swim Attire: No brainer, right?! Well, let’s talk about proper for a minute. It’s one thing if your vacation solely involves laying on the beach but if there’s any adventure in your plans, your “swim attire” might need to be a little different. Take, for example, my plans this year include some time on a jet ski, possibly some paddle boarding and I’m planning to get a little swim training done for my upcoming 70.3 triathlon so…that means I’m gonna need something capable of sticking with me through it all. Like the LZR Thick Fit strap This suit is dynamic, modern, sleek and feels comfortable enough to wear it in just about any activity.
- Cozy Coverage: After a few hours in the sun, it might be best to cover up. The easy, no hassle way would be to put on an Aquatic Fitness Robe with Hood. This thing is PERFECT for the beach, for the pool, heck for after a shower. Its UV blocking outside and French Terry inside make it perfect to let you stay out a little longer without feeling the burn.
- Snacks and Hydration: Not clothing related but I can remind you that just because you’re at the beach doesn’t mean you have plenty of clean water to drink, so be prepared and pack your water, snacks and all the other necessities.
- Change of Clothes: As much as we love our suits, the day must end and when it does, make sure you have layers to wrap up in. Speedo has you covered (literally). Check out tech warm-ups! These pieces are beautifully made and will keep you warm long into the evening.
- Sunscreen: Again, shouldn’t have to tell you but let’s just put it out there and make it obvious. I like to use a mixture of spray on (from the neck down) and cream for faces.
Check out more beach worth women’s gear over at Speedo
Grab your bag and pack up! Head out and enjoy your beach time!
My blog may contain links to other websites. I am not responsible for the privacy policies of those other websites. When you click on a link, your information may be collected by those websites so I encourage you to read their privacy policies.
These affiliate links are not associated with Speedo.