This post is sponsored by Adidas Golf but all opinions are my own.
My love affair with Adidas Golf continues!
I’ve gotten my next set of gear and it’s as gorgeous and functional as the first. These are the types of clothes I pick up and wear even when I’m not golfing.
Even my husband has commented on how sharp the gear is which gave me a really good idea for a Father’s Day Gift!
Here are some of the pieces I would think about for the Father in your life, even if he isn’t a golfer, this is the gear guys pick up and wear first so you can’t go wrong!
Climacool 3 Stripes Polo | They will wear this shirt ALL THE TIME. It comes in a ton of colors
- climacool® technology provides zonal ventilation for cooling comfort
- Lightweight body fabric
- Two-color 3-Stripes branding on right shoulder
- adidas® raised “badge of sport” heat transfer at back yoke
Stripes Small Backpack | Let’s be real no guy likes to carry a diaper bag but this backpack makes a hip and cool alternative that they will want to sport!
- Multi-compartment backpack with front 3 Stripes screen print
- Reflective adidas® brandmark on top of front pocket
- Padded shoulder straps
- H46 x D14 x W29 cm
- 22 litre capacity
Ultimate 365 3 Stripes Shorts | Perfect for the course or the cookout
Competition Quarter Zip | Even guys need to layer. They will wear this piece all year long!
Don’t forget to get something for yourself. Afterall, you deserve it too!