So I’m always open to feedback and trying new things on the blog. When my sister in law recommended trying a run down of some sorts I did some thinking and then she came up with a graphic format and I loved it! So I thought about it and it made a lot of sense. So I’m calling it the Fit Edit and every week I’ll share my favorites in a few basic categories and depending on the week, those might change. I tried something like this a while back and you seemed to like it.
Please tell me what other categories you would like to see added or substituted.
So I’ve been adjusting my workouts lately with the weather and this week, it’s been lots of short interval workouts. Sprinkling in some interval runs (since I agreed to try to hit a sub 25 5K at a race in September).
The gear is half the fun of the sport and the fitness life. Right?! When else is it acceptable to live in Polyester blended with spandex? 🙂 And there’s so much to choose from in the gear world. From technology to tank tops…the options are plentiful! I’m sharing some of the things I’m digging right now. Just in case you didn’t see these.
- Lululemon Hotty Hot Shorts: I have so many of these and love them! These shorts give you a pop of color with comfort.
- Garmin 735xt: This watch…It’s my everything. It was my training buddy during my ironman journey and continues to be the constant in my training. It’s a must for anyone with athletic ambitions.
- New Balance & J. Crew Sports Bra: This collaboration started out a little rocky but their recent designs have me seeing hearts and stars! The latest, this seersucker inspired bra is my everything right now!
- Watermelon: I don’t know about you but I can’t get enough right now! Every week I cut one up. MiniE loves the juice too so I’m forced to ball it but it’s ok. I’ll miss it when it’s out of season.
- String Cheese: A staple in our house because we ALL eat it. I pack it for snacks at work, the kids eat it in their lunches…It’s a must in our fridge.
- Siggis: This is an indulgence for me. I buy the kids their own yogurt and hide the siggis. This is basically a desert for me. SO GOOD. I got to meet Siggi a couple years ago and have loved it ever since.
So what do you think? Like it? How about a kids edition? Would it keep you coming back? Or even would it be something you pinned?
Share it for me so I can get more feedback. The more I get the better I can tweak it.