Life as a working mom of two is difficult. Over the years, I’ve come up with some things that have helped us maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Kid Approved Recipes:
- Mom’s Chex Mix
- Cilantro Chick Peas Couscous Salad
- 20+ Meal Ideas
- Panko Crusted chicken strips, broccoli and brown rice
Toddler Sleep Training
- 5 Healthy Travel Tips
- Tips and Tricks for Traveling with Toddlers (iPad apps that don’t need WIFI)
- Toddler Friendly Apps (indications of WIFI need)
Pregnancy is hard enough but when you add figuring out what you can do to stay fit, or what you need to have ready for the baby or what should the baby’s nursery look like and it’s down right daunting. Check out these links to help you out.
Nursery DIY/Baby Prep
Pregnancy and Prenatal Fitness
- Push Gifts for Fit Moms (including free printable Fit Coupons perfect for Mother’s Day)
- Tips and Motivation for Staying Fit During Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Workout Options
- 5 Tips to Post Baby Weight Loss
- Prenatal Workout
- 27 Week Workout
What to Wear, What to Pack
- Maternity Wardrobe Must-Haves
- Maternity Looks For All Stages of Pregnancy
- What’s In My Hospital Bag?
Motherhood Motivation and Support: